[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. f13f13083d82d1a51389c8f6b54b8050655c8cf8

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Jun 5 20:08:28 UTC 2012

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:

>>> The branch "master" has been updated.
>>> The following is a summary of the commits.
>>>
>>> from: 69d439d3de6ebc024ecdacb8f57e472baebe9d30
>>>
>>> f13f130 [jan] Re-add option to report messages as spam/ham through
>>> redirection.

>>> commit f13f13083d82d1a51389c8f6b54b8050655c8cf8
>>> Author: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>>> Date:   Fri Jun 1 16:13:32 2012 +0200
>>>
>>>   [jan] Re-add option to report messages as spam/ham through redirection.
>>>
>>> imp/config/conf.xml |    8 +++++
>>> imp/docs/CHANGES    |    1 +
>>> imp/lib/Compose.php |   18 ++++++++-----
>>> imp/lib/Spam.php    |   72
>>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
>>> imp/package.xml     |    2 +
>>> 5 files changed, 65 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)
>>>
>>> http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/commit/f13f13083d82d1a51389c8f6b54b8050655c8cf8
>>
>> This should be added as a new hook instead.  Or modify the existing
>> spam_email hook to encompass both setting an email address AND
>> modifying the contents.  We don't want spam configuration located
>> in two entirely different configuration files.
>
> Not sure what you mean, this flag is in the same spam configuration
> section in the same configuration file.

Nevermind - I forgot that we had already changed some things around in
the config.  This is the correct place to put this option.

Although I would probably prefer a more unified description of this
option - i.e. remove the 'redirect' parameter and instead have a
'format' parameter that has two options: 'redirect' and 'digest'.
This would provide flexibility in the future to potentially add other
options, and will more clearly indicate to an admin how the message
will be sent.

michael