[dev] Fwd: [horde] Mod Selection on Smartphone doesn't work

bagcib at itu.edu.tr bagcib at itu.edu.tr
Thu Jun 14 15:18:27 UTC 2012

hi;

I have problem with mod selection on smartphone. I have sent this problem
to the horde list, but no solution. So i'm sending this to dev list.

----- bagcib at itu.edu.trtarafından yönlendirilen ileti -----
Tarih: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:38:36 +0300
Kimden: bagcib at itu.edu.tr
  Konu: [horde] Mod Selection on Smartphone doesn't work
  Kime: horde at lists.horde.org

hi list,

i have problem with the selecting view mode on mobile device.. In
smartphone login screen, i choose traditional (or dynamic) view and login.
But it always use with smartphone. Mode selecting is not working.
When i tried in computer browser (non-mobile), all modes are working
correctly; but in smartphones, it use always smartphone view..

in demo.horde.org, it's working.. I think there is a problem with my
server. I'm using latest horde & imp module. There is no more module in
this test server. All config are default except db settings. All
preferences are default except this dynamic view options:

// Show dynamic view?
$_prefs['dynamic_view'] = array(
   'value' =>0,
   'type' => 'checkbox',
   'desc' => _("Show the dynamic view by default, if the browser supports
it?")
);

any idea to fix that problem? I think i'm missing something..

B.Baransel BAĞCI
Istanbul Technical University
IT-Office