[dev] UI feedback

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 02:10:01 UTC 2012

Em 03/07/12 15:49, Jan Schneider escreveu:
> That being said, none of these things are show stoppers for a preview
> release. I actually wanted to do that today, but I'm still struggling
> with the icons which, at least for IMP, I wanted to sort out before
> the alpha release. So it's probably happening tomorrow.

Just tested horde 5 beta. I think the new UI is really great. Just
wanted to congratulate you guys for the nice work and effort.

The upper menu really makes things easier and quicker. The screen seems
now more light and smooth. A lot of free space seems available. The app
looks less polluted.

I think the little "flying" right side panels (notepads, tasklists)
should be dropped. Those options could be placed just below the default
actions in the permanent left side panel.

Anyway, I think it is getting great. This surely is a big step in making
horde a nice app in all areas (core stuff and now eye-candy, UI stuff).

Once again, congrats on the nice work being done!

Luis Felipe