[dev] Sesha Alpha1

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jul 9 10:46:50 UTC 2012

Zitat von Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> Hi yunosh&list,
>
> can you please trigger an alpha1 release for the sesha package? It's
> currently not yet in the pear channel and I want to benefit from any
> feedback possible to have it release ready together with H5.
>
> Is there anything I need to do before?

Update the docs, i.e. create INSTALL and RELEASE_NOTES files.
Go through the PHP5/H4 conversion rules again, I still see functions
without public/protected.
Test release with "./components/bin/horde-components sesha release --pretend".
Make sure that website and Whups are prepared.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project