[dev] [commits] Horde branch develop updated. d7a205b7b154937d5f1f13aea4889d4329a4c4f8

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jul 12 18:06:25 UTC 2012

> commit 135cba0c65abf7f729045e460e45ce335f964663
> Author: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>
> Date:   Wed Jul 11 17:24:53 2012 -0600
>
>     Re-add mailbox count information to dynamic mailbox screen
>
>     Location/styling comments appreciated
>
>  imp/js/dimpbase.js                     |   33
> +++++++++++--------------------
>  imp/lib/Dynamic/Mailbox.php            |    1 -
>  imp/templates/dynamic/mailbox.html.php |   15 +++++--------
>  imp/themes/default/dynamic/screen.css  |    9 +++++--
>
> http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/commit/135cba0c65abf7f729045e460e45ce335f964663

The styling looks fine, but the location doesn't work for me because
it makes the button bar wrap. This is going to happen easily with
anyone not using browsers fullscreen or speaking some weird language
where every word is at least twice as long as in any other language,
like me.
Actually I first thought you had moved the "Other" button to a second
bar, because that what happens if the bar wraps. That didn't make any
sense of course.
I see two alternatives: Indeed create another button bar and move the
information there, though this wastes a lot of space. Or move it next
to the quota information into the sub-bar, though I'm not sure how
that would look like and how to separate those two nicely.
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project