[dev] Feature freeze and final beta

wrobel at pardus.de wrobel at pardus.de
Sat Sep 22 20:22:26 UTC 2012

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Hi,
>
> it's time to agree on a feature freeze to release the final beta
> version and turn into bug fixing mode.
>
> The last things I want to work on is to finish the
> tags-categories-synchronzization for Kolab, turning the tree-style
> sidebar into an unordered list again, an re-add refreshing or at
> least pinging to the topbar. The last two aren't showstoppers though.
> I know Gunnar is finishing some Kolab library refactoring.

I'm nearly done with that. One last step which I hope to complete by
tomorrow night. Though that is ambitious and I'm not certain I'll
achieve that. This week should be no problem however. After the
refactoring I might still have features to add - wether that is really
necessary or can wait for .1 would be up to the corresponding customer
however. I'd favor bug-fixing only in Kolab_Storage and would delay
anything additional to the .1.

Cheers,

Gunnar