[dev] Feature freeze and final beta

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Sun Sep 30 20:26:32 UTC 2012

Am 30.09.2012 18:58, schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:

>> Hi,
>>
>> it's time to agree on a feature freeze to release the final beta
>> version and turn into bug fixing mode.
>>
>> The last things I want to work on is to finish the
>> tags-categories-synchronzization for Kolab, turning the tree-style
>> sidebar into an unordered list again, an re-add refreshing or at least
>> pinging to the topbar. The last two aren't showstoppers though.
>> I know Gunnar is finishing some Kolab library refactoring.
>> Is there anything else people are working on that absolutely need to
>> go into Horde 5?
>
> I have no new features in the works for any of the to be released apps.
>

>> I want to be very strict about what goes into master after the final
>> beta, so that the RC phase is as short as possible. That means only
>> bug and layout fixes go into master after the beta release.
>>
>> If possible I want to release this beta next week, if that fits into
>> everybody's time table.
>
> Sounds good to me.

I have none of my open features close enough to finishing to warrant a
delay of feature freeze. My stuff will go into .1 then.

* More descriptive event change notifications in kronolith, including diffs
* extended event change history for undelete feature.

I try to fix the attachment bug in Horde_Forms by this week.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de

B1 Systems GmbH Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg /
http://www.b1-systems.de