[dev] Release Candidate

mrubinsk at horde.org mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Oct 25 21:39:00 UTC 2012

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>> Hi,

> unless there are any show stopper bugs, I would like to release the
> hopefully single release candidate tomorrow.
>
> This also means that until the final release on Tuesday, the master
> branch shouldn't be touched anymore besides for translation updates
> or any *new* show stopper bugs. I really want this to be what it
> says, a candidate for the final release.
> There might still be some bugs, but those could be fixed with the
> x.0.1 releases.
>
> Jan.
>
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/

Great!

I haven't tested ActiveSync email against the recent IMAP client
changes from the last week but I'm not expecting any issues.

The only other potential issue I know of is the one a few have
reported with failed ActiceSync sessions though I still have no idea
how to reproduce, let alone fix.

Mike