[dev] Can't select email subjects in dynamic view

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Nov 27 05:57:08 UTC 2012

>> I would not be opposed to adding a horde-wide class (or at least an
>> IMP class) that delineated an HTML element allowed to initiate a
>> click-drag.

And by this I meant replacing the '.messageBody' check in the text
selection disable (in dimpcore.js) with a more generic
'.allowTextSelection' class check instead.  Probably still need to
handle text FORM elements separately (no need to require addition of
allowTextSelection class to every form element).

michael