[dev] Bug11902

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Dec 31 16:36:48 UTC 2012

Quoting Johny Ågotnes <johny at agotnes.com>:

> Mike,
>
> Logs below, I also checked the mailmap table and no new entries were
> created in there (unless purged *really* quickly). I also deleted a
> few messages before I started and cleared the log, but it looks like
> they're still being processed early on in the log after I cleared
> it...
>
> Two messages incoming, Test 3 and Test 4 from gmail.com, I read Test
> 3 using a different device via IMAP and it is still logged as a
> device initiated read from what I can see in the log. I believe the
> log statement I added is in there too as:
>
> ----
> , flags
> ----

No, it's actually the empty DEBUG lines afterwards, which confirms
that method is working correctly. I have no idea how it is returning
true, if it is comparing an empty value with the integer value of 1.
I've committed a small change, which I'm not sure if it will help or
not. On your local machine, change line 1370 from:

         if ($mflag === false) {

to:

         if (is_null($mflag) || $mflag === false) {

and see if that makes a difference.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)