[dev] ActiveSync Problem - Traditional Chinese (Testcase #2)

Kinglok, Fong busywater at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 08:36:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for dealing with the case.

In my case, traditional chinese character still cannot display with using activesync while it is perfect when using IMAP to receive the email.

In order to deal with the problem, I have generated another test case by using one of my production system.

The full activesync log is generated when adding the exchange account with using my iphone 5 (running 6.0.2)
http://kinglok.org/activesync/testcase2/iphone_activesync_log

Two emails chinese characters cannot be displayed is listed as follows:
Email1
http://kinglok.org/activesync/testcase2/email1

Email2
http://kinglok.org/activesync/testcase2/email2