[dev] [commits] Horde branch imp_6_1 updated. 9e43806de0676cc6058e1d70d82b814882e4b8d8

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Feb 6 10:53:46 UTC 2013

> d8302a4 [mms] Rewritten/improved linked attachment code.

Looks great! Though I also noticed that we don't support old linked
attachments anymore. This has to change before the final release. If
we cannot detect old-style folders, we should at least create an
upgrade task to migrate old attachments.
I bet a lot of users might use this feature as some kind of file
sharing, where this change is equal to data loss to them.
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project