[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 7146a87ed4835f7a21da6228b8244c6eed8be6f9

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Feb 20 14:24:01 UTC 2013

> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> commit 3d5c96c8dac5643ed2df092b54d16979e2f2088b
>>> Author: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>>> Date:   Mon Feb 18 14:15:28 2013 +0100
>>>
>>>   Add anchors to line numbers.
>>>
>>>   I tried to make a new build of syntaxhighlighter from that, but
>>> it looks so
>>>   totally different to the pre-built bundle that we distribute,
>>> that I refrained
>>>   from that.
>>>   Why don't we use the plain versions and compress ourselves?
>>
>> Not sure what you mean by make a new build? He provides a download
>> bundle for each release, the git tree is not stable ... or did you
>> mean something else?
>
> We have both the plain source files, and the compressed bundle or
> the required source files in our git tree. I only changed the source
> files, which are not sent to the browser though.

Ah. I completely missed the src/ directory while trying to figure out
what you meant :)

It looks like we just dumped the distribution folder into our tree
as-is. I really don't get why upstream compresses only those 2 or 3
files but not any of the others. My thought would be to just get rid
of the compressed versions of those files. They are not that large and
we don't provide compressed js files anywhere else in Horde (well,
except for OpenLayers, but the uncompressed is over 1.2MB and we build
it ourselves anyway).
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)