[dev] problem with 'mail' tab

Michael Wisniewski wisniewski at mwiz.org
Mon Apr 22 01:35:57 UTC 2013

> Quoting Michael Wisniewski <wisniewski at mwiz.org>:
>
>> Since the other tabs work fine, I think things are configured
>> properly with the file paths.  I thought I would check in here
>> first and see if it's something that's broke or something that I'm
>> doing wrong.
>
> Something you are doing wrong.  IMP 6.1 (git) works just fine.
>
> Horde log output is your friend.  Most likely that would provide input.
>
> michael

Well, I turned on the debug log, logged off, and back in again.  After
looking at the debug log, I see this a lot when visiting imp...

     [_classNames:protected] => Array
         (
             [controller] => Horde_Core_Controller_NotFound
             [settings] => Horde_Controller_SettingsExporter_Default
         )

     [_application:protected] => themes

It makes it sound like the horde_core isn't installed, but I believe
it is.  Just for kicks, I put this in my $apps section...

$apps = array( 'imp', 'ingo', 'kronolith', 'nag', 'sam', 'turba',
'content', 'Horde_Prefs', 'Horde_Imap_Client', 'mnemo', 'mail',
'core', 'Horde_Core' );

I have a feeling that it's something I'm not installing.  Is there
something else that should be added to the apps?

Thanks,
Mike