[dev] Updating Configuration Fails

Michael Wisniewski wisniewski at mwiz.org
Tue May 14 14:15:36 UTC 2013

Hi!  When trying to 'update configuration' for the Horde app, I get a
blank screen in the web browser and the following in the Apache error
log....

[Tue May 14 09:11:36 2013] [error] [client <foo>] PHP Fatal error:
Call to a member function hasChildNodes() on a non-object in
/usr/src/horde/horde/framework/Core/lib/Horde/Config.php on line 203,
referer: https://<foo>/webmail/admin/config/

I'm running...

horde-5.1.0beta2

Is there a way to run this at the command line or by hand?  I've also
tried to start fresh and that doesn't seem to make a difference.

Thanks!
Mike