[dev] Calendar.app fails to load Kronolith Calendar

Michael Wisniewski wisniewski at mwiz.org
Wed May 15 14:41:20 UTC 2013

> Zitat von Michael Wisniewski <wisniewski at mwiz.org>:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I'm running on...
>>
>> Calendar (kronolith) 4.1.0-git
>>
>> and trying to configure Calendar.app on OSX to use the "CalDAV
>> Subscription URL".  When configuring the app, I choose "CalDav" as
>> the Account Type, and the "Server Address" is...
>>
>> https://<foo>/webmail/rpc.php/calendars/wisniewski/calendar:Ii<something>2/
>>
>> When it is "Verifying Account", I get an error that displays
>> "Server with Secure Communication Unavailable", and this is in my
>> apache logs....
>>
>> 19<ip>9 - wisniewski [14/May/2013:11:32:30 -0500] "PROPFIND
>> /webmail/rpc.php/calendars/wisniewski/calendar%3A<something>2/
>> HTTP/1.1" 207 1387 "-" "Mac OS X/10.8.3 (12D78) Calendar/1648"
>>
>> When I turned the Horde debug logs on, nothing in there shows
>> anything as failed, or anything that would make it sound like it's
>> bad.
>>
>> Does anybody else out there run OSX and have their calendar sync
>> with CalDav to Horde?  Are you experiencing issues too?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> mike
>
> You need to use the account URL, not the calendar URL for the OSX calendar.

Thanks.  I've been messing around with it yesterday and today and
still can't get it to work with calendar.app.  When I to a tcpdump to
try to figure things out, it looks like I'm getting an authorization
error, even though I am putting the right password in.  I don't
necessarily think it's a problem with Horde, but something that I'm
doing wrong.

thanks,
mike

PROPFIND /webmail/rpc.php/principals/wisniewski/ HTTP/1.1
Host: <foo>
Depth: 0
Brief: t
Connection: keep-alive