[dev] Using Memcache with the new Horde_HashTable

Rui Carneiro rui.carneiro at portugalmail.net
Wed May 29 16:25:48 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 5:11 PM, Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>wrote:

> #1 - *Don't don't don't* use Horde_Cache as the caching backend for
> CSS/JS.  This simply won't work reliably at all.  If you are using this on
> a production system, you are most certainly breaking things for your users
> when upgrading.  I really should remove this option...

Well, this will lead us to an old thread back when Horde deprecated
$conf['cachethemesparams']['check']
= 'mtime';. On my production system i still append the max(mtime) value to
the sig before storing/retrieving my CSS/JS files. But its not the case
here, I am just trying to make Memcache work on "git clone" clean
instalation of horde-5.1.0rc1 before merging this into my code.

> #2 - Anyway, your conf.php is out-of-date.  For example, it is
> 'Hashtable', not 'HashTable'.

I already tried that. Nothing changed :\

--
Rui Carneiro
Software Engineer*