[dev] Authentication session data cleaned by Kronolith

SSRI ssri_abo at u-paris2.fr
Fri Jun 14 12:29:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

In _setAuth() function ( Horde/Core/Auth/Application.php ), Horde
destroys any existing php session on login. Using transparent
authentication, Horde authenticates correctly. But, when Kronolith try
to authenticate, it destroys any existing php session. However, we
store our authentication status in php session data which is destroyed
by Kronolith ...

Is there a way to avoid Horde to destroy any existing php session data ?

Regards.

SSRI Team.
IT Services.
Pantheon Assas University ( Paris 2 )