[dev] Recommended Way To Add Custom Javascript

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Mon Jun 24 15:31:15 UTC 2013

I have been digging around in the Horde5 docs and have been unable to
find the best way to add custom js code.  We are using a background
image on the login page with a custom theme and we need to randomize the
selection of that background image.

Thank you.

--
Andy Dorman
FanMail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the named person's use only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
erroneous transmission. If you receive this message in error, please
immediately destroy it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or
indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, or copy any part of this message
if you are not the intended recipient.