[dev] Adding -system- shares to Caldav (Horde_Dav) commit 87739cc3f4fea269bc488a637f845cac7337c393

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Jul 12 17:09:12 UTC 2013

Zitat von Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> Hallo Jan,
>
> thanks for the review and fixes.
> Though now I run into http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12380
> "Accessing shared calendars via CalDAV broken"
>
> Probably nothing I can do about this now.
>
> For local testing (not for production/upstream) reverting this commit
> re-enables system shares.
>
> http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/commit/87739cc3f4fea269bc488a637f845cac7337c393?commit=87739cc3f4fea269bc488a637f845cac7337c393&rt=horde-git

How, where? AFAICS the only way to add shared calendars on iOS is to
add a new account from another user's principal URL. But since ACLs
for principals are hardcoded in SabreDAV to only allow access for the
user himself, this won't work either. Am I missing something?
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project