[dev] IMP Multiple Accounts has been funded

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Aug 14 20:33:59 UTC 2013

I proudly get to make the announcement that the IMP Multiple Accounts
feature has been fully funded, as we reached the funding goal on
Crowdtilt this afternoon: http://tilt.tc/Evs2

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank all of the contributors:

- Simon Wilson
- Luis Felipe Marzagao
- Ralf Lang
- Digicolo.net srl
- Elbia Hosting
- Thomas Jarosch
- Andrew Dorman
- Henning Retzgen
- Michael Cramer
- Harvey Braun
- SAPO/Portugal Telecom
- Matthias Bitterlich
- Allan Girvan
- Bill Abrams
- Markus Wolff
- CAIXALMASSORA (Jose Guzman Feliu Vivas)
- Wolf Maschinenbau AG (Samuel Wolf)

It feels good to put a definite milestone into the enhancement ticket:

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/8077

Should be able to start on this soon... hopefully tomorrow.  Still
undecided on which branch I'm going to do development in but I will
post information to the dev@ list once I decide.  Those that
contributed may get status updates.

Once again, thanks to everyone for supporting the Horde Project.  Not
only was this an interesting experience from my standpoint (hopefully
others as well), but now we will soon get a feature that is obviously
desired by a large portion of the user base.

michael