[dev] Pear Package versions compatible to horde x

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Sep 20 15:49:51 UTC 2013

Zitat von Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> Hi,
>
> is there an easy way to find out which package version on the pear
> server is compatible with horde 4, 5, 5.n without downloading and
> parsing each package and package.xml?
>
> I want to improve our auto-distribution packaging (rpm) so it can also
> auto-update the Horde 4 branch rpms.

We bump major versions with major versions of Horde.
That means that for all packages that have a 2.x version, that version
is H5 compatible, the 1.x version is H4 compatible. Packages that only
have 1.x are most probably H5 only, unless it is an abandoned package
that was only used in H4 (Horde_Sql comes to mind).
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project