[dev] Turba Issues (?)

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Oct 4 05:31:20 UTC 2013

A couple of Turba things I discovered when implementing the Contacts
Image feature in IMP 6.2 (wanted to flag here before opening tickets
to ensure they are indeed issues):

1. The facebook contacts driver returns EVERY record for an email
search.  At least with the search as implemented in the "Addressbook"
driver, namely:

                 $res = $registry->call('contacts/search', array(
                     $email,
                     array(
                         'customStrict' => array('email'),
                         'fields' =>
array_fill_keys($sparams['sources'], array('email')),
                         'returnFields' => array('photo', 'phototype'),
                         'sources' => $sparams['sources']
                     )
                 ));

I can verify that NONE of the facebook contacts actually matches
$email.  But they are all returned.

2. The 'photo' field in the return data (of a valid return result) is
blank.  It should contain the image data.  I can verify that
'phototype' DOES correctly contain the MIME type of the photo data.

michael