[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 125e6271faab0dc2cf15df6b43bf08cac30de829

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Aug 8 17:41:31 UTC 2014

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>
>> 7245fa3 [mms] Add upload progress bar in dynamic compose screen
>> when adding attachments.
>
> Awesome, finally! Can we generalize this so that other apps can
> re-use it too?

I'm not really sure how we could.  It's pretty specific to the UI of
IMP attachments.

Quite frankly, it isn't really a whole bunch of code, and the time it
would take to try to abstract this and then make it configurable for
another application would take twice as long as just coding it in the
other application.  And I sort of feel the design/action will change
further in IMP once we start using it and realizing things we can
improve on.

michael