[dev] Horde_Util 2.5.0/contact list for new email/pear packages

Jasper Olbrich jasper.olbrich at students.uni-marburg.de
Mon Aug 11 11:02:45 UTC 2014

Hello,

one of our users experienced a change in the "Adress Book" page when you
click the "To" link in the email composition window.
In Horde 5.1.6, the initial view showed all entries in the default
adress book, but in Horde 5.2.1, the view is empty, probably because of
this commit

https://github.com/horde/horde/commit/a58ffee8f7430324467a11b018446019888acead

With current git master code, everything works again, I think because of
this

https://github.com/horde/horde/commit/0df158de3fec8c94ae9e89e14d3495be273b2428#diff-038fa079bf9dcfd9343a0881e2f3e8ce

This commit has a tag for Horde_Util-2.5.0, but the change is not
contained in the current PEAR package. Is this because PEAR packages are
built from the FRAMEWORK_X_Y-branches?
When will this change be installable via PEAR?