[dev] invitation to participate in a PhD dissertation survey on requirements engineering practices used in open source software development

experiment forPhDdissertation phddissertationmemorial at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 05:07:00 UTC 2014

Dear sir/madam,

You are invited to participate in a survey titled "requirements engineering
practices used in the development of open source software projects". This
survey is part of a PhD dissertation study on requirements gathering in
open source software development.

This survey contains questions about which requirements engineering
practices are being used during open source software development, how
useful requirements engineering practices are for open source software
development and the problems and issues that open source software
developers face while carrying out requirements gathering activities during
open source software development. The survey would take around twenty
minutes to complete. The questions are not mandatory. If you are interested
in participating in this survey, please fill out the survey by clicking on
the link below:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1582452/ba155dc1677a

Researcher information: My name is Jaison Kuriakose and I am a PhD
candidate at memorial university, Canada. My contact email is jk5573 at mun.ca

*The proposal for this research has been reviewed by the Interdisciplinary
Committee on Ethics in Human Research and found to be in compliance with
Memorial University's ethics policy. If you have ethical concerns about the
research, such as the way you have been treated or your rights as a
participant, you may contact the Chairperson of the ICEHR at icehr at mun.ca
<icehr at mun.ca> or by telephone at 709-864-2861. *

Thank you

Jaison Kuriakose