[dev] Failed test in stable packages after recent update.

Remi Collet remi at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 25 07:04:08 UTC 2014

Le 24/11/2014 22:39, Michael M Slusarz a écrit :
> Quoting Remi Collet <remi at fedoraproject.org>:
>
>> FYI, after update of Horde_Mail, Horde_Mime, Horde_Listheaders,
>> Horde_Smtp and Horde_Core in Fedora rawhide:
>>

>> Horde_Kolab_Storage
>> http://koschei.cloud.fedoraproject.org/package/php-horde-Horde-Kolab-Storage

Imp
>> http://koschei.cloud.fedoraproject.org/package/php-horde-imp
>>
>> Horde_Icalendar
>> http://koschei.cloud.fedoraproject.org/package/php-horde-Horde-Icalendar

Horde_Itip
>> http://koschei.cloud.fedoraproject.org/package/php-horde-Horde-Itip

Koschei still working...
>> And Horde_Imap_Client is coming soon.
>
> I can't reproduce failing tests on any of these elements, at least
> with the current git master code.

I understand that git master is ok.

But as explained in the subject this report is about "stable" released
packages.

Horde_Mime 2.5.1 have fixed issue with imp and Horde_Itip

Digging for Horde_Icalendar,

Failure:
1) Horde_Icalendar_ExportTest::testLineFolding
Object of class Horde_Mime_QuotedPrintable could not be converted to
string

- From git hiostory, I found:
https://github.com/horde/horde/commit/74e4d976a4ad5e56daebe6bff4e95510bb05375f

Which means, current ICalendar version is broken.
As this is fixed in git, I think a new release could be expected.

Remi.