[dev] Login Without Domain

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Dec 9 11:15:33 UTC 2014

Zitat von denis bahati <djbahati at yahoo.co.uk>:

> Dear Team,
> I have enabled the hooks function authusername in
> horde/conf/hooks.local.php so that I can be able to login without
> @domain. But still I cannot login. It keeps saying username/password
> incorrect when I try to login without @domain. But when I login with
> username at domain it works but the display at the top says
> username at domain@domain. Is there a way to resolve this? I have this

The authusername hook is for translating between the authenticated
user name and the user name used internally by horde. It does *not*
modify the user name entered into the login form before sending it to
the authentication backend. That's what the preauthenticate hook is for.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project