[dev] Horde Kronolith Calendar through website

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Mar 18 16:43:33 UTC 2015

Quoting Kambey L. Kisambu <kambeylk at gmail.com>:

> Hello team,
> I'm using Horde webmail integrated with kronolith calendar.
> I want to create some events and use in the website (externaly) based on
> calendar Id.
> I've try to use some embeded code below but only works if i've logged to
> horde in that browser.
> How can i fetch and display the events without necessarily login to horde?

You need to give guest access to the Kronolith and Horde application
from the Administrative permissions interface and the calendar in
question must also be guest readable.

> The embed code is :-
> <script src="
> http://192.168.20.110/horde/services/ajax.php/kronolith/embed?container=kronolithCal&view=Summary&display_cal=JppdKTOvug46cu8ViWPkFA1"
> type="text/javascript"></script>
>
> Also kindly assist if i want to customize the display of the events or the
> best alternative if any.

You can include your own stylesheet on the page you are embedding into
that overrides/adds to the provided css.

--
mike
The Horde Project