[dev] Fwd: [VOTE][Accept] PSR-7: HTTP message interfaces

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Mar 20 11:59:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

voting on PSR-7 has started, and I'd welcome you to give some
feedback, especially regarding future direction of Horde_Http, before
I give a vote on behalf of the project.

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/proposed/http-message.md
https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/proposed/http-message-meta.md

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von Beau Simensen <simensen at gmail.com>
-----
     Datum: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:30:08 -0700 (PDT)
       Von: Beau Simensen <simensen at gmail.com>
Antwort an: php-fig at googlegroups.com
   Betreff: [VOTE][Accept] PSR-7: HTTP message interfaces
        An: php-fig at googlegroups.com

    The required review period has passed. During the review period a number
of issues were raised and several of them were addressed by making
clarifications to PSR-7 and its associated meta document. None of the
changes constituted a fundamental change.

   As the coordinator of this PSR, I hereby announce that as of 6:30PM UTC
on Thursday, March 19th, 2015, PSR-7 HTTP Message Interface is now
officially up for vote.

   There are 39 current voting members, which means there must be 13 votes
to pass quorum, and half or more of the /votes cast/ must be "in favor" in
order for PSR-7 to be Accepted.