[dev] horde-translation complains about missing Console_Table

Vilius Sumskas/LNK vilius at lnk.lt
Wed May 13 08:28:29 UTC 2015

> Despite my best efforts get my PHP installation real, real clean (using
PHP
> 5.5 now), the horde-translation script keeps dumping a lot of warnings.
> Additionally, it complains about a missing Console_Table. I
double-checked
> my pear-installation, everything seems fine. I even went through the
steps
> on http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/INSTALL#installing-with-pear to
> make sure everything is nice and clean. The error (and the warnings)
> persist.
>
> I am not sure where the Console_Tables reside, could they be part of a
PECL

Have you tried Google? https://www.google.lt/search?hl=en&q=Console_Table

> Another thing: when I run the same script under user permissions, the
> script fails right after all the warnings with an error trying to open
> /usr/local/lib/php/pear/www/horde/lib/core.php:
>
> PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required
> '/usr/local/lib/php/pear/www/horde/lib/core.php'
> (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear') in
> /usr/local/bin/horde-translation on line 1575
>
> This file does not exist but user root is never confronted with that
> message.

Your user's include_path OR PEAR's path is different than for root.

As for the all other messages, Jan already told you how to disable them.
Your PHP is configured with development settings, that's why you see them.
You need to specify a sane defaults.

What OS is that anyway? To me it sounds like you did a lot of work which
should be done by your OS vendor instead.

> [...]
> assuming $this from incompatible context in
> /usr/local/share/pear/PEAR/Installer/Role.php on line 270
>
> Strict Standards: Non-static method
> PEAR_Installer_Role::getBaseinstallRoles() should not be called
statically,
> assuming $this from incompatible context in
> /usr/local/share/pear/PEAR/Installer/Role.php on line 270
> PHP Strict Standards:  Non-static method
> PEAR_Installer_Role::getInstallableRoles() should not be called
statically,
> assuming $this from incompatible context in
> /usr/local/share/pear/PEAR/Installer/Role.php on line 271
>
> Strict Standards: Non-static method
> PEAR_Installer_Role::getInstallableRoles() should not be called
statically,
> assuming $this from incompatible context in
> /usr/local/share/pear/PEAR/Installer/Role.php on line 271
> PHP Strict Standards:  Non-static method
PEAR_Installer_Role::getPhpRoles()