[dev] Fwd: Hi Jan, I have a question regarding the use of Horde_Stream_Temp when fetching headers

Herr Klaus Leithoff Stylite AG kl at stylite.de
Thu May 19 08:42:11 UTC 2016

Dear Michael,
I bump into that problem with a googlemail-account only.
Others work fine.

The way you suggested the retrieval of the preview was tested
a couple of month ago, and we decided for the current approach
as it seemed faster, within our code-set.
But I shall test it agoin.

our code is available at
https://github.com/EGroupware/egroupware/blob/master/api/src/Mail.php

function getHeaders lines 1395 to approx 1605 is the area in question

the error is triggered when calling _headerObject->getHeaders in line 1457

Best regards
Leithoff, Klaus