[dev] S/MIME icon in IMP mailbox window

Joseph Naegele jnaegele at grierforensics.com
Wed Oct 26 14:10:38 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm interested in adding icons for (S/MIME) encrypted/signed messages in IMP's mailbox view. I'm picturing something like Outlook, which displays a gold "lock" icon for encrypted messages and a red ribbon for signed messages. I'm particularly interested in updating Dynamic (DIMP?), which appears to be more difficult to modify than Basic. Is this feasible? I've modified the UI to add a new column between Subject and Date, but once I started digging into the AJAX for populating rows I quickly found myself lost.

Thanks,

Joe Naegele