[dev] Horde Mailer login and authusername hook

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 20:41:50 UTC 2017

Em 7 de janeiro de 2017 15:32:39 BRST, lang at b1-systems.de escreveu:
>Do you call horde_smto directly or through some factory? What classname
>is returned?

No, I'm not calling it manually. I'm using regular IMP's new message form.

I've added a debug entry inside the code and verified it's using the userid without the domain part and not the result of $registry->getAuth(), which has the domain part.

Tks

>Am 7. Januar 2017 04:12:52 MEZ schrieb Luis Felipe Marzagao
><lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com>:
>>Is Horde_Smtp supposed to honor authusername hook during SMTP server
>>logins?
>>
>>I have an authusername hook set up which adds a domain to the userid
>so
>>
>>the converted username is "userid at example.com".
>>
>>But when the mailer tries to connect to the SMTP server it is using
>>just
>>the userid, without the domain part.
>>
>>In case this is the desired behaviour, could you provide any pointers
>>on
>>how to accomplish the SMTP login with the domain part?
>>
>>Thanks a lot.
>>Luis Felipe
>>

>>--

Enviado de meu dispositivo Android com K-9 mail. Desculpe-me pela brevidade.