[dev] Horde Mailer login and authusername hook

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jan 9 11:26:54 UTC 2017

Zitat von Luis Felipe Marzagao <lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com>:

> Em 7 de janeiro de 2017 15:32:39 BRST, lang at b1-systems.de escreveu:
>> Do you call horde_smto directly or through some factory? What classname
>> is returned?
>
> No, I'm not calling it manually. I'm using regular IMP's new message form.
>
> I've added a debug entry inside the code and verified it's using the
> userid without the domain part and not the result of
> $registry->getAuth(), which has the domain part.

If that's what you also use for logging into Horde, then the behavior
is correct. By default is uses the same user name for logging into
Horde like for authenticating to SMTP. This is also true if
implementing the username hook, at least if you implemented it
correctly for both directions.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project