[dev] Whups: removing Mytickets block

Sebastian Birnbach birnbacs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 15:40:10 UTC 2017

> Please don't top post.
>
> Quoting Sebastian Birnbach <birnbacs at gmail.com>:
>
> Hi Michael,
>>
>> good idea but it does not appear so. prefs.php says:
>>

> Well, did you remove the entry for the "mybugs" block? The code snippet
> below shows that it is still present. You should add something like this to
> prefs.local.php:
>
>  $_prefs['whups_default_view'] = array(
>      'value' => 'mybugs',
>      'type' => 'enum',
>      'enum' => array(
>          'search' => _("Search Tickets"),
>          'ticket/create' => _("Create Ticket")
>      ),
>      'desc' => _("Select the view to display after login:")
>  );
>
> Also, note that changing the default preference will only affect users
> that have not set their own preference. Existing users will need to remove
> the block via the UI.

Thanks Michael,

your proposed change will change the default view for the authenticated
user who has no whups preferences to a view without the ticket provider.
This helps for users who haven't logged in before but does not explain why
an existing user cannot delete the block.

  birnbacs

>>> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject