[dev] RPC and REST

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Mon Apr 2 19:21:27 UTC 2018

Am 16.02.2018 um 17:24 schrieb Ralf Lang:

> Am 16.02.2018 um 16:27 schrieb Jan Schneider:
>> Zitat von Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

I've been haunted by the idea to try the other way around, to base
everything, REST and RPC*, on an universal URI to implementation routing
using Horde_Routes and Horde_Controller (and, using Horde_Core,  registry).
It's all an application of HTTP in the end (and with some stetch, it can
even wrap the internal API, though this might not be what we want)
I will try to come up with some POC by end of week and then see if this
is worth pursuing or a bad idea in practice.

Regards

Ralf

--
Ralf Lang