[dev] Preparing compatibility with PHPUnit 6

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun May 27 13:01:39 UTC 2018

Zitat von Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> Am 15.05.2018 um 22:50 schrieb Jan Schneider:
>>
>> Zitat von Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

>>> That's the kind of refactoring I'd like to test my understanding of
>>> Horde_Refactor with ... but no time before openSUSE Con end of may...
>>>
>>> Also jan should comment as the test framework is a sensitive part...
>>
>> Sounds like a good plan. And the refactoring should be possible with a
>>  more or less simple search-and-replace.
>>
> I read this as a go-ahead for after openSUSE con this weekend? Would you
> prefer a series of PRs against the individual repos or direct commits
> (in those repos where I have access)?
> Would you like a changelog entry/metadata update with this change?

This is BC with PHPUnit 4 that we currently ship with Horde_Test,
right? Then I don't see a changelog being necessary.

Better than a huge number of patches would be a small script to do the
actual changes. The commits can be done by one of us with full commit
access, all at once.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project