[dev] pulling Horde sources

Sebastian Birnbach birnbacs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 11:19:30 UTC 2019

Removing the 'shallow' option in the conf.php unfortunately did not change
anything.

Vilma was just an example, corresponding messages get output for each and
every repository.
So it's 169 'INFO Repository' messages, followed by 169 'INFO Switching'
messages and 2 * 169 'Error pathspec' messages.

The 'git pass through' command does not yield much information on branches.
I cannot see other branches but 'master' on the github portal either.
horde-git-tools/bin/horde-git-tools git run branch
[  INFO  ] Handling git command.

Please note that the Horde sources got copied (cloned) all right, it's the
checkout command that is giving me trouble.

I'm a bit confused what is supposed to happen. A 'git checkout' is the
definition which branch of a repository I am going to work upon, right?
Everything that is not part of the selected branch should become invisible,
yes?

  Seb.