[dev] RFC: HTTP API approach (REST)

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Tue Jan 29 13:12:10 UTC 2019

> Thanks a lot for driving this forward!
>
> To make it easier to actually review what's been done so far, can you
> please remove everything from the repo that's not part of this POC?

Yes, will do so asap.

> I don't see this becoming an application finally anway, but either a
> part of the base application or a separate library. Though this could
> be debated of course.

That's not intended as a production app. I'd rather commit to base, core
and possibly something separate once it's something agreed upon.
It's just separated at the moment both for development convenience and
for drop-in usage in some other project.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de