[dev] wicked text colors

Sebastian Birnbach birnbacs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:07:54 UTC 2019

It took me a while but finally here are some answers:

* color names must be lower case to work
* not all named HTML colors are supported
* of the 256 named HTML colors (
https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_names.asp) I found these working:
aqua, black, blue, fuchsia, grey, green, lime, maroon, olive, red, silver,
teal, white, yellow
* hex codes are apparently supported as well: ###FF1493|pretty pink##

my 2 cents