[dev] RFC: Distribution packaging of composer based modular apps

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Wed Dec 4 15:15:16 UTC 2019

Hi,

a recent discussion on opensuse yielded they don't currently have a clear strategy for distribution packaging of complex composer apps. It's all very pear centered.

As tools for composer are in the works, I am trying to build some open build service integration. Currently, I would produce pear packages and auto-wrap them into rpm spec files.

What is the strategy on other distributions?

--
This footer is not necessary. Don't read it.