[dev] Request for help with Horde infrastructure

Sebastian Birnbach birnbacs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 22:14:55 UTC 2020

I guess I could spare a N54L server, that's a HP MicroServ Gen7 with 2x
2.20GHz AMD Turion II CPU. It has 8 Gig of ECC RAM but no hard drives in
its four slots. I used to run FreeBSD NAS from a stick on it, as well as a
bunch of jails.
Where would the server be needed? It's an older machine and shipping
outside the EU would probably not be worth it.

Kind regards

  Sebastian