[dev] Horde Password module can't update shadowlastchange in LDAP

Kambey L. Kisambu kambeylk at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:29:44 UTC 2020

Hello team,
Kindly assist me the Issue i have been experiencing.
I'm using Horde webmail and openldap in my mail server setup.
I was trying to implement password expire policy and encountered an issue
in horde when changing password as it cant update shadowlastchange in LDAP
when the previous value is 0 unlike when there is some value eg 18104 it
will update to the latest time.

Anybody with the idea why this can't be updated when the value is 0?
My passwd module version is 5.0.7.

Thanks and regards,
Kambey