[dev] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Horde Password module can't update shadowlastchange in LDAP

Kambey L. Kisambu kambeylk at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:46:49 UTC 2020

Hello,
I'm using ldap (openldap). But when I change the password using other means
like mail admin, the field is updated regardless of the previous value
being 0.

--

Kambey L. Kisambu
ICT Officer  -   Systems and Networks
Email: kambey.lotoishe at ega.go.tz
Personal Email: kambeylk at gmail.com

Website: www.ega.go.tz

*C|EH, C|HFI*

<http://www.ega.go.tz/>

“*You Are Never Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream”*