[dev] Horde Password module can't update shadowlastchange in LDAP

Kambey L. Kisambu kambeylk at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:26:01 UTC 2020

If I change that it's doesn't work at all. It says "Failure in changing
password ... The current Horde configuration does not allow changing
password"

--

Kambey L. Kisambu
ICT Officer  -   Systems and Networks
Email: kambey.lotoishe at ega.go.tz
Personal Email: kambeylk at gmail.com

Website: www.ega.go.tz

*C|EH, C|HFI*

<http://www.ega.go.tz/>

“*You Are Never Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream”*