[dev] Does anybody need backward compat on horde/vilma domain administration?

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Sun Nov 1 19:08:46 UTC 2020

Hi devs and regulars,

I am currently looking into resurrecting vilma to fulfill some specific
need for horde-centric postfix/dovecot virtual domain administration. At
least the way I understand it, it's currently broken. You can create
domain entries, but only of the maildrop transport type. The other
transports found in code, Hooks, Imap and Null do not even exist in
config xml and in the create domain dialog. Creating users fails for me,
the SQL generated by the driver is not compatible with the schema, at
least in recent mariadb. There's also a qmailldap backend but I am not
personally interested in using or maintaining that one.

Does anybody have a working setup of vilma against horde 5 or a version
of git master younger than 2017 that should be minded for backward
compatibility?

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer