[dev] components app converted to PSR-4 (mostly) - want feedback

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Thu Nov 12 13:52:42 UTC 2020

Hi,

Am 09.11.2020 um 15:53 schrieb Ralf Lang:
>> It's not a string, it's a language construct:
>>
>> Horde\Components\Foo::class === '\\Horde\\Components\\Foo'
>>
>> This helps IDEs, plus you can use imports, which makes it eventually
>> shorter:
>>
>> use Horde\Components\Foo;
>> $injector->get(Foo::class);
> I get it now. Yes, we should do that.

https://github.com/maintaina-com/components/tree/maintaina-bare-psr4
https://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/ConversionH6?referrer=Doc%2FDev

I've upgraded both the components app and the conversion docs to reflect
Jan's suggestion. Now that I have used it in an example, I find it very
handy.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer