[dev] phpDocumentor replacement

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Sat Mar 20 11:48:13 UTC 2021

Hi,

Am 08.10.14 um 14:42 schrieb Jan Schneider:
> I'm yet again looking at potential phpDocumenator replacements and
> found apigen: http://apigen.org/
>
> Looks quite nice IMO: http://dev.horde.org/api/master/lib/Alarm/ (only
> available until the next rebuild with phpDocumnetor)

Quite some years later, phpdocumentor 3 is released and maintained,
apigen had its last commit in 2018.

I've built a little (very ugly) github actions automation. It's only
rolled out to a few packages yet, but it can be statically served off
github pages. The index of available packages and branches (master and
FRAMEWORK_6_0) is autogenerated with a very simple script.

http://apidoc.maintaina.com/

(https available by tomorrow)

--
Ralf Lang