[dev] Fourth of July Update

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Sun Jul 4 18:51:58 UTC 2021

Hi,

I added some missing libraries to the horde on composer project. I
hope this makes that development version more viable or useful for
those considering to upgrade as some use cases previously could not be
covered (memcache, most prominently).

Also, I promoted some features I already had in the branch to
alpha-tagged versions. These include support for composer-installed
horde themes and PSR-11 support for Horde Injector (without BC breaks,
hopefully).

https://www.ralf-lang.de/2021/07/04/maintaina-horde-fourth-of-july-additions/

  These apps are now available:

   *   refactor (refactoring utility)
   *   trean (bookmarks)
   *   ulaform (Forms app)
   *   sesha (H4ish inventory app)
   *   skeleton (template application)
   *   sam (Spam Assassin Integration app)
   *   operator (phone call details reader)
   *   pastie (simple H4ish pastebin app)

  The libraries were previously not available for the H6 branch and
now have seen their alpha release:

   *   horde/thrift
   *   horde/service_urlshortener
   *   horde/service_vimeo